About the organisation
The organisation is an IT service provider for the retail sector. They provide software solutions that grant companies predictive insights. Their mobile application is one of India’s ﬁrst supermarket, and has now expanded to 10 outlets across Northern India.
Route Mobile enabled a common platform that brings traditional brick-and-mortar stores in virtual contact with potential shoppers.
As the company’s shopping platform is used by online shoppers to discover nearby brick-and-mortar retailers, it also manages customer queries, through SMS and calls. With upcoming outlets, the company is in urgent need for a revamp of their existing mode of customer connect and increase their sales and market share.
Scripted the success story by
- Integrating Route Mobile’s WhatsApp Business Solution with the company’s platform to provide seamless engagement between their registered retailers and customers.
- Enabling brick-and-mortar stores to click-and-connect
Outcomes of #RouteItRight methodology
- Uniformed customer experience when interacting with multiple vendor on the app
- Added automation to their legacy communication channels
- Significant increase in retailer registration and customer footfalls