Simplify mobile identification through a universal login that is secured and fast, using MIDaaS. It allows users to log-in to websites and applications without entering passwords, OTP’s or usernames. The service can be used to securely access contextual services with multiple IoT touchpoints.Get Started
Features and benefits of MIDaaS (Mobile Identity As A Service)
Product Trivia$10.5 Trillion
projected annual loss due to cybercrime across the world. Businesses suffer heavy loss.
How MIDaaS (Mobile Identity As A Service) Works
FAQs on MIDaaS
MIDaaS is a secure universal log-in solution. Simply by matching the user to their mobile phone, MIDaaS allows them to log in to websites and applications quickly without the need to remember passwords and usernames. It’s safe, secure and no personal information is shared without permission.
For instance, if you are signing up for an online cab aggregator via the mobile application, earlier you used to sign up via OTP (One-time password) but with MIDaaS (Mobile Identity As A Service) you don’t need to sign up via OTP as your phone number is already verified with telco which saves your effort and helps to log-in faster.
It’s a universal login with passwordless authentication. Here’s a list of benefits of using MIDaaS-
- It’s a simplified online authentication process to authenticate many online services or apps
- Provides enhanced online security across all devices
- Uses your device as the unique authenticated physical access key to locations such as home, work, or your car
- Use mobile personal data to enjoy contextual services with multiple IoT touchpoints and home automation devices
- Explicitly consent to share data with the services you choose
- Enjoy better consumer privacy by controlling attributes and settings
MIDaaS (Mobile Identity As A Service): Use Cases
Mobile eKYC Authentication
MIDaaS helps enterprises to prevent frauds and identity theft by comparing device and operator stored sign-up information with the information submitted for ID verification.
With Mobile Identity Solution, E-commerce brands can now opt for frictionless checkouts, where they verify and authorize the account, while customers select their mode of payment.