14th October 2022 – Virtual ,
18th-19th October 2022 – In-person
NASSCOM Product Conclave
Taj Yeshwantpur, Bangalore, India.
09:00 AM – 07:00 PM (Asia/Kolkata)
About this event:
Over the last 18 years, NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) has become one of the largest platforms that showcase Indian Products and Startups that are transforming the world. They bring change in the product development space by driving policy advocacy, advocating future-defining technology and innovation,championing digital skills, fostering entrepreneurship, and building a sustainable and inclusive technology ecosystem that inspires the world.
Enabling the World Class from India
Focus areas at NPC 2022
- New growth scalability playbook
- Scaling partnership for ecosystem growth
- Technology, human, capital and social mission
- DeepTech acceleration: Leading the New Tomorrow
- Democratising technology for the next 6 billion
This year’s NPC will be their 19th edition, and they will continue to shape the theme of ‘World Class from India’. Apart from keynote sessions at the event, there is a tremendous focus on business and investor connects, showcase areas and the opportunity to network that have been missed in virtual events.
NASSCOM Product Conclave offers a remarkable entrepreneurial ecosystem of breakthrough and innovative software solutions developed, engineered, marketed, and sold internationally from India. NPC will be attended by around 2,000 Indian software entrepreneurs, technology executives, digital business CxOs,academic researchers, and investors.
Be a part of South Asia's Largest Platform for Product Companies.
Reasons To Exhibit At NASSCOM
Explore how advances in AI, wearable tech and data science will impact the next stage of healthcare evolution.
Space Tech – Space Takes Off
Explore the nuances of the next stage of human space exploration by bringing the key stakeholders that will accelerate both the exploration and commercialization of the Space ecosystem.
Tech for Sustainability
Discussion on what clean energy tech truly means? What is the true planet positive tech that can help is build a better world for future generations?
Automatons – The Rise of Autonomous Machines for Everything
From personal companions to commercial machines, what can we expect over the next 10 years?
Digitizing Bharat: Tech – The Final Frontier for the Next Billion
Listen to makers and creators who are building products and services relevant to India’s unique needs.
Product Management: The #IndiaProductified Movement
For India to achieve the vision of #50KPMs, there is a need to set strong foundations for a product centric organization.
Area of interest:
Tech & Startup
Meet the team:
1. Milind Pathak – Group Chief Business Officer
2. Joe Emmanuel – VP – Products, Global Business Development and Pre-Sales
3. Tanmay Ayare – Global Head – Marketing & Communication
4. Girish Rao – General Manager – Head of Partnership and Alliances at Route Mobile
5. Praveen Kumar- Senior Business Development Manager
6. Pradeep Sukumar – Product Alliances
7. Mayukh Chaudhury – Senior Manager- Enterprise Sales
8. K Mathew Shilling Jose – Assistant Manager
9. Trinette Fonseca Dlima – Senior Product Manager and Business Intelligence Specialist